1. Definition of cookies
Cookies are small text files that are stored locally in your Internet browser cache. When you visit the same site again, cookies allow the website to recognize your browser and, as a result, store your user preferences.
2. Cookie types and function
- Proprietary cookies: Sent from equipment or a domain managed by the website owner.
- Third-party cookies: Sent from equipment or a domain that is not managed by the website owner.
- Session cookies: Collect data while the user is browsing on the web page.
- Persistent cookies: Allow accessing data on the user’s terminal for a time defined by the party responsible for the cookie.
- Technical cookies: Allow the user to browse a website and use different options or services.
- Personalization cookies: Allow the user to access the service with certain characteristics.
- Analytical cookies: Allow tracking and analyzing the behavior of the user of websites to which they are linked for the purpose of introducing improvements based on aggregate data.
- Advertising cookies: They allow managing the editor’s advertising spaces based on certain criteria, such as edited content or access frequency.
3. Table listing the type of cookies the web page uses and their purpose
|ct-ultimate-gdpr-cookie||Own||1 year||Remember if the visitor has accepted or closed the cookie config bar|
|ct-ultimate-gdpr-cookie-level||Own||1 year||It allows to know the user’s cookie preferences|
|Google Analytics||2 years
|Its function is to collect statistics on user activity on the website.|
- Internet Explorer 9 https://support.microsoft.com/es-es/help/17442/windows-internet-explorer-delete-manage-cookies
- Chrome https://support.google.com/chrome/answer/95647?co=GENIE.Platform%3DDesktop&hl=es
- Mozilla Firefox https://support.mozilla.org/es/kb/habilitar-y-deshabilitar-cookies-sitios-web-rastrear-preferencias
- Safari https://support.apple.com/es-es/guide/safari/sfri11471/mac
- Microsoft Edge https://support.microsoft.com/es-es/microsoft-edge/eliminar-las-cookies-en-microsoft-edge-63947406-40ac-c3b8-57b9-2a946a29ae09
4. Identification of the parties responsible for the cookies and for processing the data obtained
The party responsible for the proprietary cookies and for processing the data obtained will be SAPLEX S.A. (“SAPLEX”). The contact email is: firstname.lastname@example.org.
The parties responsible for third-party cookies are Google, Pinterest, Shopify, Facebook, Twitter, Google Adwords, Google Analytics, Youtube, etc.