In accordance with the regulations established by law 34/2002, 11 July, on Information Society and e-commerce Services, and the Royal Decree 13/2012, we inform you that in www.saplex.com cookies are used to identify the settings and preferences of our users so that we may later on be able to adjust and improve our web design.
- WHAT IS A COOKIE?
1.1. Cookies are small text files that are downloaded to the computer when you access certain websites. Their main function is to store and recover information about the browsing habits of the user or his/her computer equipment.
1.2. There are different types of cookies:
Depending on the organisation that handles it:
- THEIR OWN: Sent from a computer or domain managed by the editor of the website.
- FROM THIRD PARTIES: Sent from a computer or domain which is not managed by the editor of the website, but by a different organisation which processes the information obtained through the cookies.
Depending on the length of time they stay active:
- PER SESSION: They collect and store data while the user is browsing the website.
- PERMANENT: They allow access to data to the user’s terminal for a period of time defined by the cookie manager and may range from a few minutes to several years.
Depending on the purpose:
- TECHNICAL: They allow the user to browse a web and the use of different options or services that exist therein.
- FOR PERSONALISATION: They allow the user to access the service with certain predefined characteristics based on a series of criteria in the user’s terminal.
- FOR ANALYSIS: They follow and analyse the user’s behaviour on linked websites with an aim to improving them, based on the data added.
- ADVERTISING: They allow for the management of the editor’s advertising spaces based on certain criteria, such as the edited content or frequency of access.
- INFORMATION ABOUT THE COOKIES USED ON THIS WEBSITE
|NID||Permanent (6 months)||Advertising: It allows Google to show you adverts of your previous searches|
|_ga||Google Analytics||Permanent (2 years)||Analysis: To distinguish users|
|_gid||Google Analytics||Permanent (1 day)||Analysis: To distinguish users|
|_icl_current_languaje||WordPress||Permanent (1 day)||Technical: To identify the user’s language|
Deleting cookies depends on the settings of the user’s web browser.
You can deactivate the use of the site’s own cookies and those of third parties through the settings option in the browser installed on your computer:
- Internet Explorer 9: Click here.
- Chrome: Click here.
- Mozilla Firefox: Click here.
- Safari: Click here.